A team from PAF-IAST and SPCAI Visited CARE on 20th August 2021 and met Professor Dr. Shoab Ahmed Khan – Chancellor – C@SE and CEO – Center for Advanced Research in Engineering. The points discussed were as follows:
1. CARE team presented their projects and give SPCAI a detailed briefing on their IoT projects.
2. MD SPCAI presented the center, its activities, and IoT projects.
3. Both teams explored common areas of interest in IoT and were willing to contribute to common projects.
4. Dr. Shoaib Khan provided guidelines to develop a culture to promote product-based research.
5. Both teams agreed to write joint research proposals and explore national and international funding opportunities on advanced applications of IoT and AI such as road safety, vehicular ad hoc networks, healthcare, actuators to control environmental conditions, and predictive maintenance.
6. CARE has shown interest in the technology park at PAF-IAST and exploring other possible commercialization modes of their products through SPCAI.
7. SPCAI and CARE will join hands at NAIF, and CARE is also interested to present their products at NAIF 2021.